Xiaomi today unveiled the Black Shark 2 Pro, another gaming smartphone with powerful technical features that adds to the fierce competition in this segment.
The Black Shark 2 Pro comes with minor design changes compared to the previous model, which mainly focus on the rear. The company made special mention on the device's screen, where it has mounted a 6.39 '' FHD + resolution panel and is the first gaming smartphone with a 240Hz refresh rate, allowing for a touch response of just 34.7ms and 0.3mm accuracy. DC Dimming 2.0 technology to avoid flicker is also supported.
At the heart of it is the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC that brings 15% performance and graphics, 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage for up to 2.4Gbps. The Black Shark 2 Pro comes with a new cooling system that allows the processor to be lowered to 14 °, with a 4000mAh battery and comes with a 27W high-speed charger.
It is not known when it will be released in Europe.
Black Shark 2 Pro
- Display 6.39'' FHD+ (2340 x 1080, 240Hz)
- Processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Memory RAM 12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage up to 256GB UFS 3.0
- Dual camera 48MP Sony IMX586 f/1.75 + 13MP telephoto
- Selfie camera 24MP
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- dual WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, 4G LTE
- Operating system Android 9 Pie
- Battery 4000mAh with 27W charger
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions 163.61 x 75.01 x 8.77mm
- Weight 205gr